INVITATION TO PARTICIPATE IN KTC 23rd GRAND ANNUAL PRAYING CEREMONY FOR THE LIVING & DEAD
♣To ward off evil spirit
♣To pray for longevity
♣To pray for filial piety to the elders
♣To pray for release of the suffering souls and elevate them to better realm
♣To pray for prosperity & peace of our country Malaysia.
The above mentioned ceremony which is a 7 day-night annual event will be held from 27th August 2017 (Sunday) to 02 September 2017 (Saturday) (Chinese lunar calendar 6th day to 12 day of Seven Moon) in the Garden of Virtue Kwong Yee Pagoda, Lot 507 Jalan Dewan Bahasa, 50460 Kuala Lumpur.
The KTC Grand Praying Ceremony will be conducted by Chief Monk VEN. SHI KAI GUO from KIM LOO TING at No 4, 6 & 8 Lorong Ayer Putih of Jalan Ayer Panas, Setapak, 53200, Kuala Lumpur together with other six members of monks .
1. "VIRTUE OF PASSAGE TO PARADISE OF THE WEST"- A prayer & ritual to release the beings of the ancestors and deceased from their suffering in the different forms of reincarnation and subsequently elevate to a better realm and reach the Pure Land of “PARADISE OF THE WEST”as early as possible. Family members of the deceased not buried at this cemetery are welcomed to participate in this function.
2. "VIRTUE OF LONGEVITY, PEACE, PROSPERITY, HAPPINESS AND HEALTH”- A prayer to eliminate the present hindrance to good karma and fortune, success with prospective career as well as prosperity, peace for our Country, health, happiness and wisdom for family and individuals.
You are cordially invited to make early order of "Joss Paper Boxes" from us for your respectful deceased in this auspicious solemnity.
For further information, kindly log in our website at http://www.ktc.org.my for online register or come to Pagoda to register.
Please log in your previous account or register an account on praying ceremony online registration before making any booking.
Follow the sequence to get online booking number before making payment to KTC GRAND ANNUAL PRAYING CEREMONY.
For further inquiry, please feel free to call the following for assistance:
Pagoda : 03-21418284, 21410588
Funeral Parlour : 03-21459409, 21482910
Sg. Besi : 03-91721607
Date of application : 01-03-2017 until sold out
Register online : The Fees would be able to bank into our account provided that on line booking is confirmed by us with registered booking number given.
(1) Payment by cheque : All payment by cheques shall be crossed and made payable to “KTC GRAND ANNUAL PRAYING CEREMONY”
(2) Bank in our RHB Current Account
: Name of account “KTC Grand Annual Praying Ceremony”
: Bank – RHB Bank
: Account No. 2-14062-00066895
(3) Kindly indicate the followings at the bank in slip or cheque: -
(A) Name of applicant in Chinese and English
(B) Online Booking no.
(C) Telephone No. & Email Address.
(4) Please make payment within 5 Days and remember to Fax to 03-21410593 or 03-2141 7828 or Email to [email protected] your payment slip. An official receipt will be issued together with tablets registered serial Number as soon as the application is verified by the relating department officer.
(5) KTC Management office will send SMS or EMAIL rather than deliver leftlets since 2018 to inform application date.
Registration of praying ceremony for pets is not accepted.
President : Too Hon Kwong
Chairman of the Organizing Committee : Low Yoke Seng